Managed Services allows a business to offload I.T. operations to a service provider, known as a Managed Services Provider. The MSP assumes an ongoing responsibility for 24-hour monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for the I.T. systems within a business. Small businesses need technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively. As reliance on I.T. grows, the resources needed to support this increasingly complex I.T. environment may not. In many small businesses, I.T. resources are limited and can become overwhelming.
If you fall behind in keeping up with things such as backups, patches and security, odds are, you will face an I.T. outage or another problem down the road that will negatively impact your business. A well maintained proactively serviced network will always run better than the alternative. With network monitoring, patch management, and desktop optimization performed on a regular basis, you will notice a tremendous difference in operations. You will reap the benefits of preventing fires, rather than fighting them.
Improve your I.T. performance to help grow your business.
Is your business suffering from any of the following:
- Lack of in-house resources to fix issues
- Unsecure or out of date software
- Slow running systems
- Spending too much time attempting to resolve simple I.T. issues
- PC’s or laptops crashing for no apparent reason
Who’s protecting your critical I.T. systems?
Are you really prepared for these detrimental possibilities?
- Downtime from I.T. issues
- Virus attacks
- Damage from fire, flood or theft
- Lost data
- Server issues
- No email access
- Back-up not working
Avoid being the victim of data theft.
Is your computer network truly safe?
- Information leaks
- Misuse of information
- Virus Attacks
- Data theft
- Confidentiality breach
- Email attacks
Having problems with your emails?
Are these common email issues relavent to your organization?
- Can’t find old emails easily and quickly as evidence?
- Worried about virus or spam attacks on your system?
- Stressing about costly issues with your email system?
- Losing time and customers due to servers crashing?
- Business growth hindered by poor technology?
Contact us today to learn more!